We may be collecting personal identification information from you in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit Gokofo site, register on the Gokofo site, fill out a form, place any order, and in connection with other activities, features, services, or resources we provide on our Site.
You may be asked for, as relevant, name, email address, postal address and phone number. You may, nevertheless, visit our Gokofo Site anonymously. We will gather personal identification information from you only if you are willing and voluntarily submit such information to us.
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer as well as technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other related information such as IP address and standard web log information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may utilise "cookies" to enhance User experience. Your web browser may place cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and at times to track information about you. You may prefer to set your web browser to refuse/reject cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site might not function properly/perfectly.
How we utilise collected information
Gokofo may collect as well as utilise your personal information for the below purposes:
- Offering personalized user experience: We, at Gokofo may utilise information in the aggregate to gain an understanding about how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improving the customer service: Information you give facilitates us respond to the customer service requests as well as support requirements more efficiently.
- Processing payments: We may utilise the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to offer service to that order. We don’t share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to offer the service.
- Improving Website: We may utilise feedback you provided to improve our products as well as services.
- Sharing your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other activity.
- Sending periodic emails: We may utilise the email address to send your information as well as updates pertaining to your order. It may also be utilised to respond to your questions, inquiries, and/or other requests. If you have decided to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates, company news, related product or service information, etc. If at any point in time you would like to unsubscribe from getting future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting your information
We adopt relevant data collection, storage as well as processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information as well as data stored on our Site.
The data transmission over the Internet cannot be vouched to be totally secure. Hence, while Gokofo makes every effort to protect your information, Gokofo cannot assure or warrant the security of any information that you share with us and you do so at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into Gokofo’s servers, Gokofo will initiate logical procedures to protect/safeguard that information from any misuse as well as loss and from unauthorised access, disclosure or modification.
Sharing your personal information
We may utilise third party service providers to support us operate our business as well as the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out surveys or newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited activities provided that you have offered us your permission.
From time to time, Gokofo may have to reveal users’ personal information to our regulators or Governmental or law-enforcing agencies. In such scenarios, Gokofo will only share personal information, under proper authority.
Gokofo reserves/retains the right to utilise the user’s personal information in any judicial process or investigation associated to fraud on account of such transactions during the time period Gokofo holds such information.
Utilising Information from Gokofo
You may use personal information collected from Gokofo only to follow-up with another user about a particular listing/posting, but, not to distribute phishing, spam or collect personal information from another user who has not agreed to do that.
Third party websites
You might find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites as well as services of our suppliers, partners, advertisers, licensors, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the links or content that appears on these sites and we are not responsible for any of the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Additionally, these sites or services, including their links as well as content, may be constantly changing. These sites as well as services might have their own customer service policies and privacy policies. Browsing as well as interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own policies as well as terms.
Children's online privacy protection
Safeguarding the privacy of the very young is particularly important. For this reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those individuals we actually known are under 13, and no part of our website is specifically structured to attract or invite anyone under 13.
Acceptance of these terms